The Features Of Stovetop Popcorn Poppers
The popcorn that you see on the shelf are made through different methods. Everybody desires the best popcorn maker that money can buy but not everybody will achieve the aim because there are technical issues involved. We shall be talking about stovetop popcorn technology. This is one of the ways by which you can get your favorite delicacy. We shall be taking a look at how you can use this technology and the features that you should be on the lookout for when you go online in search of the model that will best suit your purpose.
How To Make Popcorn With Stovetop Toppers
This technology involves the placing of the topper on top of a stove. It is useful in the home and can produce a large amount of popcorn. The best among the technology can be used on gas, induction range, and electric burns. The following process represents how you can get your delicious recipe from this model.
There is a large kettle with an opening lid on top of it. The kettle comes in varying sizes and you are advised to go for the sizes that will suit your domestic or commercial purpose. Getting a small basket will not give you the best results; the target should be the basket that will best suit your purpose in terms of size.
When it is time for taking action, you are required to drop the kernels into the basket. What you are going to achieve with one cook will be determined by the capacity of the basket which we have mentioned earlier. You can now add the extras such as oil /butter/salt for flavor which are necessary to add flavor, color, and taste to the popcorn.
Now, close the lid and turn on the burner. In a very short while, the popcorn will be ready for consumption. The process is as simple as that.
What we have said about this model can only be true if you are connected with the best among the online models. You need to have a buying guide that you can fall unto to get the best among the online options. The following tips will be of help:
- Choose the models that come with removable lid technology. Taking it further, go for the ones that have vents in their lid.
- The capacity of the kettle should be large enough to contain as much kernel as possible. The larger the basket capacity, the more the popcorn that will be produced with a single cook.
- The base of the stove should come with perfect stability.
- There should be a stirring mechanism in any model that could be considered as the best popcorn maker. This will ensure uniform heat transmission among the kernel.
- There should e an anti-burn material in the mechanism to prevent burning when you touch the handle during cooking.
What you have above represents everything you need to know about the stovetop popcorn popper. It is the template to land the best popcorn maker.