How to download SBI Clerk Admit Card?
Candidates who are appearing for the SBI Clerk examination for the year 2020 can download the admit card from the official website of SBI. The State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk admit card for the Prelims Examination on 11th February 2020. As per the official notification of SBI, the admit card for SBI Clerk Mains Examination will be released in the month of April.
SBI Clerk Admit Card is a mandatory document and contains all the basic information related to the SBI exams like:
- Exam venue
- Date of examination
- Application / Registration number
- Exam date
- Post applied for
- General Instructions
To meet the eligibility criteria, candidates must carry their respective admit card on the day of the examination. Candidates failing to bring their admit cards will be strictly prohibited to enter into the examination hall.
SBI Clerk Exam-Important Dates
The State Bank of India conducts SBI Clerk examination annually to recruit candidates into the banking sector. SBI has released the exam dates for the year 2020 for both SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains examination. The important dates for the examination are mentioned in the table below:
|SBI Clerk Exam 2020|
|Online Application||3rd January 2020 – 26th February 2020|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam||22nd February 2020
29th February 2020
1st March 2020
8th March 2020
|SBI Clerk Admit Card (Prelims)||11th February 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam||19th April 2020|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card (Mains)||April 2020|
|SBI Clerk Interview||May/June 2020|
Steps to download SBI Clerk Admit Card
The SBI Clerk Admit Card will be released in two stages namely: SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card and SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card. No hard copy of the admit card would be sent to applicants. Candidates can download it online by following the below-mentioned instructions:
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- After opening the official SBI website, select the “CAREERS Click Here” option on the top right corner of the page.
- Thereafter, click on “Latest Announcements” on the top right corner of the page.
- Select the option “Download Call Letter”.
- Open the link and fill your Registration Number and Password/Date Of Birth (dd-mm-yy) and Submit.
- Make sure you enter the correct registration number and password.
- Enter the correct Captcha code that is shown on the screen and login.
- Download the SBI Clerk Admit Card and take a printout of it.
General Instructions for SBI Clerk Admit Card
Before sitting for the SBI Clerk exam, candidates must follow the below-mentioned instructions to meet the general eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must carry their respective admit card on the day of the examination, failing which, they will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- The Admit Card must be downloaded at least ten days prior to the exam.
- The name of the candidate and date of birth should match with the name and DOB as mentioned in the candidate’s ID card.
- Candidates should carry some of the following supporting documents along with the SBI Clerk Admit Card for verification purposes:
- A recent passport size photo.
- A photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/ PAN Card, etc.).
- A Caste Certificate for Reservation Claim, if required.